Today is two weeks post surgery. I made 115 degrees of flex and after a period of therapist torture, my leg was able to lay flat. At least I avoided him putting me on my stomach and adding weights to my ankles so far. I got my staples out yesterday and that really makes a difference in comfort. I'm still on crutches and will be for a while, but I need to start focusing on walking on my repaired leg. It doesn't fully hurt when I walk on it, but it feels weird and I don't yet trust it. That will come.
There is a long week end coming up, and that means I must BBQ. I'm trying to decide between doing pulled pork, smoked brisket, or something else. Smoking has the appeal of ease; put the meat on and watch the smoke curl up. Maybe there will be a sale on some kind of tasty meat Friday. We have a crew of people coming over Saturday; part of the plan is discussing what we'll bring to Bonnaroo this year. I sure hope I'm mobile enough for Bonnaroo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
115 degrees is great! I did not have staples but I can imagine how much better your knee must feel.
It does feel better. Today marks three weeks post surgery, 130 degrees of bend, and I had to travel today. I made it ok, but this was probably a bit too soon to travel. I look forward to finishing meetings and heading home.
Post a Comment